Sustainable Business Practices are the processes businesses employ to maintain and improve the qualities that are valued in the physical environment.
They refer to how businesses are always seeking to improve so they can have the necessary resources to thrive in future generations.
Objectives of The Meeting Include:
1. To understand how a business can become sustainable
2. To highlight the benefits of sustainability in a business
3. To evaluate the importance of sustainability for businesses
4. To learn how sustainability helps builds one’s image as a company
5. How sustainable business practices can help improve one’s company or brand
6. To know how to develop sustainability work policies.
Join us on Friday 13th May 2022 at Heri Heights,Kolobot drive off Arboretum road for a fun discussion and presentation on business sustainability.
Kshs. 2,500 for Members
Kshs. 3,000 for Non-Members
Payment details :
Account number: 0052019885001
RSVP with Margaret on 0717438190